- Act as assistant, contract manager and paralegal to the Legal and Business Affairs team in Turkey and interact with regional team for assigned tasks.
- Responsible for the contract signature, archiving and digital filing of agreements and streamlining of relevant processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the regional folders.
- Carry out legal research.
- Assist legal counsels on corporate governance matters.
- Assist legal counsels on compliance matters concerning group entities and joint ventures.
- Coordination with the paralegals and legal counsels of group based both abroad and in Turkey.
- Excellent skills in (legal) writing.
- Excellent social skills in operating within complex working environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to build relationships and be effective across many different cultures and in a variety of working environments.
- Ability to act independently.
- Loyal personality.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.